“In your light learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one else sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” – Rumi
5 Reasons to do a family session
1. You are creating memories – yearly photos will capture changes within your family, which will create a timeline of those beautiful milestone events.
2. Your are not just taking them for yourself – Whether it’s the holiday season, someone’s birthday, anniversary or a wedding the old photo albums will undoubtedly make an appearance at some point.
3. Life is precious – We just don’t know what tomorrow will bring. Capturing the joy today will make for photos to be cherished forever.
4. You will be in the pictures – Trust me, I know what it’s like to always be the one behind the camera. But I have learned the importance of being in photos with family and or friends.
5. High quality photos – Whether you want to place them on the walls of your home or create a precious keepsake album, high quality photos taken by a professional photographer will do more for you than a filter ever will.