Tofino is now officially one of my favourite spots to elope in Canada. Located on Vancouver Island this small surfing community is a dream come true for any outdoor enthusiast. Offering both a mix of mountain views & surf beaches that continue for miles it is the perfect spot to tie the knot.
This styled elopement features a private beach that can only be reached via a hidden path from within the Wickaninnish Inn’s property. Despite the rain, Shell beach offers a comfy & protected nook that protects those that visit from the elements. Offering a mix of rainforest & coastal views it is a great plus private spot to say I DO. Featuring vintage tones with some 70’s inspired decor this styled elopement includes a fun Tofino style beach picnic and floral arbor all carefully planned & designed by local florist Pollen & Company.
The TALENT and local wedding vendors that are featured in this blog & styled elopement include:
- Photographer: Sarah Rolles Photography
- Florist: Pollen & Company
- Bakery/Cake: Ouest Artisan Patisserie
- Charcuterie: Picnic Charcuterie
- Location: The Wickaninnish Inn (Shell beach)
- Stationary: Petite Paperie Design Co
- Jewellery: Lisa Fletcher Jewellery
- Models: Lexis + Alex